Saturday, July 20, 2013

geeking out over Jane Eyre

If you or anyone you know is an Eyre aficionado, you may be interested in this series I was made aware of whilst hobnobbing at RWA's Librarians' Day last week.

The Jane Eyre Chronicles by Joanna Campbell Slan

Death of a Schoolgirl (9780425247727)  (This title is available in the PLJC system)

Death of a Dowager (9780425253519)

I spoke with the author at the event and she gave me a few postcards and pamphlets about the book (which I will make available at our next meeting) and told me about a FREE virtual author event coming up in October.  The event, featuring Joanna Campbell Slan, will explore the history of Charlotte Bronte's classic and celebrate 166 years of Jane Eyre.

The event will be on October 16, 2013, from 3-5pm EST at http://shindig.com/event/jane-eyre

For more information, or book club questions, contact the author at joannaslan@aol.com and visit her website at www.joannaslan.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment